The Fortnite Duo Tournament is a weekly event for both competitive and casual players where everyone has a chance to win free game-time at our gaming center! Competitors will drop into a series of five games with their duo partner where they will be scored on their total eliminations and placements.
Sign-up at the door every Wednesday between 6:00 PM and 6:50 PM.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE:
Our facility fills up quickly, so be sure to arrive earlier if you want to secure a seat in the tournament. For controller users, we have a limited supply of PS4 and Xbox One controllers, so we recommend bringing your personal controller and micro USB cord if you want to guarantee one.
– Sign-Ups Begin: 6:00 PM
– Sign-Ups End: 6:50 PM
– Event Begins: 7:00 PM
– Event Fee: $5
The event fee includes all-access gaming for the rest of the evening!
The player with the most points at the end of 5 matches wins. Victory Royales and Eliminations will be scored to determine placement at the end of the event. The top 3 duos at the end of the competition will be awarded game-time at Game Arena.
– 1 Elimination: 15 pts
– #1: 300 pts
– #2: 225 pts
– #3: 190 pts
– #4: 165 pts
– #5: 145 pts
– #6: 130 pts
– #7: 115 pts
– #8: 100 pts
– #9: 85 pts
– #10: 70 pts
– #11-12: 60 pts
– #13-15: 50 pts
– #16-20: 40 pts
– #21-25: 30 pts
– #25+: 0 pts
– Players must play in duo lobbies.
– Players must play on NA-EAST servers.
– There is a 5 minute break timer (strictly enforced if behind).
– If the game crashes, players may request a game restart from a ref.
– If a hacker is in a game, players may request a game restart (judges discretion).
– If experiencing technical difficulties, players may request a game restart.
– Player scores are withheld from other competitors.